Simplify clear aligner manufacturing using LuxCreo's Solutions.
- Print in batches: Vertically printing stacked models and other dental products using DLP systems which provide a higher throughput.
- Minimal post-processing: 3D printing clear aligners directly streamlines production as the model directly prints from a digital model then washed and cured.
- Faster treatment planning: A batch can print in approximately one hour with a 3D printing process like clear printing enabled DLP systems.
- Reduce labor costs: With fewer steps and less manual overhead, DLP 3D printing clear aligners directly reduces labor costs for making highly accurate dental models.
Connect with Dental Experts Today
LuxCreo provides a suite of dental resins customized for a number of orthodontic applications.
DNG offers for the first time direct-print retainers, nightguards, and dental splints with a clear material and minimal postprocessing.
Dental Night Guard
Tough and Biocompatible
- Direct clear print retainers, night-guards, and dental splints
- Industry-leading toughness and biocompatibility
- Engineered for high speed 3D printing maximum throughput
Elongation at Break
Simple Digital WorkFlow
LuxCreo simplifies aligner and retainer manufacturing with direct clear printing in 4 simple steps using LuxCreo’s iLux Pro and Lux 3+ Dental 3D printers and DNG resin.
Lux Industrial Printer
Lux series of production printers power LuxCreo Smart Factories and customer high-throughput production and prototyping needs. Lux enables leading printing speeds up to 15 cm/hour enabled by LuxCreo's patented blend of fast printing resins, artificial intelligence, and LEAP technology.
iLux Desktop Printer
iLux series of production and prototyping desktop printers achieves leading printing speeds. ilux is the first desktop printer to master high-viscosity printing resins in a compact desktop form factor.
Learn More in Our Dental Blog Posts
If you need to produce high-volume quantities of simple and very inexpensive products, then 3D printing processes may not provide significant advantages. However, there are many applications of 3D printing where it solves many production pain points felt by manufacturers. Here’s what you need to know about high-volume additive manufacturing and applications where 3D printing can provide the most value.
Today’s printers use advanced resins, software, and hardware to 3D print higher quality dental appliances than traditional manual methods. Dental practitioners and labs that want a flexible production process should consider these applications of 3D printing in dentistry, dental surgery, and orthodontics.
Custom products like dental models need scalable manufacturing processes. Practitioners use dental models for treatment planning and demonstration. Unfortunately, the traditional method for manufacturing dental models involves many costly and…
Orthodontists and dental labs are using 3D printing technology to improve the quality of dental products. Dental devices like night guards, retainers, and surgical guides are custom and need to…
Today, lab/practice partnerships are more beneficial with the accessibility of 3D printers. Advanced 3D printing solutions produce devices with a faster turnaround time than traditional and even legacy 3D printing methods. The innovative resins and resin-printing techniques used by modern 3D printers offer industry-leading strength, accuracy, and transparency leading to better end products.
Advancements in 3D printing technology are improving the production of clear aligners. Today’s 3D printing solutions are widely available to both dental labs and private practices. Orthodontists can now choose between outsourcing aligner production to a lab or