LuxCreo is a leader in 3D printing solutions and committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success. Providing fully integrated solutions – cloud connected 3D printers, AI-enabled printing software, and advanced materials, LuxCreo is transforming the way businesses design and manufacture products in consumer, medical, dental, and industrial industries. Backed by Kleiner Perkins, LuxCreo is a privately held company with North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Asian headquarters in Beijing, China.
We are looking to hire a candidate who is inspired by the transformation happening with the latest advancements in 3D printing and wants to be part of this movement. Candidates must have knowledge on photosensitive resin to hit the ground running and grow LuxCreo’s R&D team. This individual would be responsible for developing innovative 3D printing materials, leading project management, and working cross-functionally across company departments. Familiarity with 3D printing and related products and printing procedures is a must. This individual would also be responsible for working with Patent Engineer to comply with patent filing requirements. A successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and team-oriented disposition. Prior experience in a similar role is preferred.
- PhD, major in Chemistry, Materials, Polymer or related fields
- Lead R&D projects to develop 3D printing materials to meet the requirements of applications
- Spearhead R&D project management including project approval, progress and core objective management, etc.
- Perform experiment design, resin preparation, test and characterization, analyze results
- Cooperate with Patent Engineer to file patents
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Photosensitive resin, UV curing reaction, Coating and adhesive experience preferred
- 3D printing materials and process optimization background a plus
LuxCreo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time-off