LuxCreo is a leader in 3D printing solutions and committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success. Providing fully integrated solutions – cloud connected 3D printers, AI-enabled printing software, and advanced materials, LuxCreo is transforming the way businesses design and manufacture products in consumer, medical, dental, and industrial industries. Backed by Kleiner Perkins, LuxCreo is a privately held company with North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Asian headquarters in Beijing, China.
LuxCreo is looking for a highly motivate Business Development Representative to drive new business. LuxCreo is a leader in the quickly expanding 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market with revolutionary innovations in our product offering. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for establishing new leads and opportunities, leading to complex solutions for our customers.
LuxCreo is a fast-paced growing company with opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and can work with minimal direction
- Strong desire to work in sales and technology
- Comfortable with cold calling and customer engagement
- Ability to influence customers, while establishing healthy relationships
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Generate prospective customer lists
- Initial outreach to prospective customers – emails and phone calls
- Initial customer qualification
- Advise prospective customer of our business solutions
- Detail record keeping in company CRM database (Salesforce)
- Technical understanding for 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing (training will be provided)
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have persistence and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines
LuxCreo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time-off