LuxCreo is a leader in 3D printing solutions and committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success. Providing fully integrated solutions – cloud connected 3D printers, AI-enabled printing software, and advanced materials, LuxCreo is transforming the way businesses design and manufacture products in consumer, medical, dental, and industrial industries. Backed by Kleiner Perkins, LuxCreo is a privately held company with North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Asian headquarters in Beijing, China.
We are looking to hire a candidate who is inspired by the transformation happening with the latest advancements in 3D printing and wants to be part of this movement. Candidates must have excellent English linguistic skills to hit the ground running. This individual would be responsible for developing comprehensive documentations, creating appealing content, and working cross-functionally across company departments. Familiarity with 3D printing and related products and printing procedures is a preferred. A successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and team-oriented disposition. Prior experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related fields
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Work with technical staff to create user-friendly content for the target audience
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, to deliver the content.
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner with the ability to understand complex topics
- Ability to produce exceptional documents that maintain consistency and technical accuracy
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Creative thinking
- Excellent work ethic and strong intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of 3D printing industry preferred
LuxCreo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time-off