LuxCreo is a leader in 3D printing solutions and committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success. Providing fully integrated solutions – cloud connected 3D printers, AI-enabled printing software, and advanced materials, LuxCreo is transforming the way businesses design and manufacture products in consumer, medical, dental, and industrial industries. Backed by Kleiner Perkins, LuxCreo is a privately held company with North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking to hire a candidate who is inspired by the transformation happening with the latest advancements in 3D printing and wants to be part of this movement. Candidates must have 3D printing lab experience to hit the ground running and grow LuxCreo’s North America location supporting sampling, small production, and R&D printing. This individual would be responsible for operating the printers in North America lab, working cross-functionally within company departments, and following lab procedures. Familiarity with 3D printing and related products and printing procedures is a must. This individual would also maintain compliance with regulatory agencies and miscellaneous organizational requirements that arise. A successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and team-oriented disposition. Prior experience in a similar role is required.
- B.S. or equivalent in Science or related field, with extensive experience running a lab and conducting experiments
- 3+ years of 3D printing lab experience
- Operate multiple proprietary 3D printers to produce printed samples
- Lead advanced experimentations to expand boundaries of 3D printing
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace in accordance to required guidelines
- Perform quality check inspection on all printed parts before delivery
- Document all lab work in production reports on a regular basis
- Process incoming print requests and deliver to a schedule
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Follow standard operating procedures for all production
- Passion for 3D printing
- Prior experience with 3D printing required
- Knowledge of CAD design
- Familiarity with resin handling
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot a range of technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize projects effectively under aggressive timelines
- Knowledge of Grasshopper and Rhino preferred
LuxCreo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.